Today’s Dealmaster is headlined by a nifty deal on Anker’s Soundcore Life Q30, as the wireless noise-canceling headphones are currently available for $68 at various retailers. That’s $12 off the device’s typical going rate online and only $4 higher than the lowest price we’ve tracked.
While we recently sang the praises of the $200 Puro Pro headphones, the Soundcore Life Q30 is a great choice for those who can’t spend that much. We haven’t formally reviewed the headphones on the site, but we plan to make them a budget pick in an upcoming guide to wireless noise-canceling headphones. For well under $100, they offer a comfortable design that’s well-padded and light on the head (if heavy on plastic), tremendous battery life that can supply more than 40 hours per charge (depending on volume), USB-C charging, physical volume and playback controls, and convenient multidevice pairing.
In terms of sound quality, the Soundcore Life Q30 has a “V-shaped” signature, which means they accentuate the bass and treble ranges at the expense of some midrange detail. The bass is particularly emphasized, so many hip-hop and pop tracks will have some serious punch. The headphones are definitely not a device for audio purists who like their cans to be as true to a song’s recording quality as possible, but if you prefer a more excited sound (and many do), the Soundcore Life Q30 provide that without sounding sloppy. What’s more, Anker’s companion app has a graphic EQ with several presets that let you customize the sound into something brighter or more flat.
While the headphones’ active noise cancellation isn’t as effective as that of Sony’s WH-1000XM4, it can still muffle a significant amount of low-end noise (e.g., a plane engine or rumbling train) while cutting out a noticeable level of higher-pitch sounds. The noise cancellation also includes a “transparency” mode that blends outside noise with your music without overwhelming either. Again, this isn’t as smooth as similar features on more expensive pairs, and it has a more noticeable effect on the headphones’ audio quality. But considering that the Soundcore Life Q30 costs a quarter of the price, all of this is close enough to present great value.
If you don’t need a new set of headphones, though, we also have deals on a recommended Bluetooth speaker (which is also from Anker), an excellent USB-C fast charger from RavPower, accessories for the iPhone and Nintendo Switch, Instant Pots, and much more. You can have a look at our full rundown below.
Top 10 deals of the day
Laptop and desktop PC deals
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 laptop—Intel Core i5-1035G7, 13.5-inch 2256×1504, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD for $899.99 at Microsoft (normally $1,300).
- Lenovo Chromebook Duet 2-in-1 tablet—MediaTek Helio P60T, 10.1-inch 1920×1200, 4GB RAM, 128GB eMMC for $249 at Best Buy (normally $299).
- SK Hynix Gold S31 (500GB) 2.5-inch SATA internal SSD for $48.44 at Amazon (clip 15% coupon—normally $57).
- SK Hynix Gold S31 (1TB) 2.5-inch SATA internal SSD for $89.24 at Amazon (clip 15% coupon—normally $105).
- 27-inch Gigabyte G27Q gaming monitor—2560×1440, IPS, 144Hz, FreeSync for $279.99 at Amazon and eBay (normally $320).
- 27-inch Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx gaming monitor—2560×1440, IPS, 170Hz, FreeSync, HDR400 for $299 at B&H (normally $370).
- 32-inch LG 32UL500-W monitor—3840×2160, VA, 60Hz, FreeSync for $269.99 at Amazon and Best Buy (normally $330).
Video game deals
- Overcooked! All You Can Eat (PS5, Xbox Series) for $34.99 at Amazon and Best Buy (normally $45).
- Cuphead (PS4, digital) for $14.99 at PlayStation Store (normally $20).
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience (PS4, digital) for $5.99 at PlayStation Store (normally $20).
- Immortals Fenyx Rising (PS5, PS4, Xbox, Switch) for $29.99 at Amazon (normally $40).
- Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise (Switch) for $29.99 at Amazon and Best Buy (normally $45).
- Kingdom Hearts III (Xbox) for $9.99 at Amazon (also on Xbox Game Pass—normally $14).
- Kingdom Hearts All-in-One Package (PS4, Xbox) for $29.99 at Amazon and Walmart (normally $35).
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch, digital) for $23.99 at Nintendo eShop (normally $50).
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (Switch, PS5, Xbox) for $29.99 at Amazon (normally $40).
- Ape Out (PC, digital) for $4.94 at Steam (normally $15).
- Among Us (Switch, digital) for $3.50 at Nintendo eShop (normally $5).
- Lonely Mountains: Downhill (Switch, digital) for $13.39 at Nintendo eShop (normally $20).
- Iconoclasts (Switch, digital) for $6.79 at Nintendo eShop (normally $20).
- Golf Story (Switch, digital) for $7.49 at Nintendo eShop (normally $15).
TV and home entertainment deals
- 55-inch LG CX (2020 model) 4K HDR OLED TV for $1,349.99 at Amazon (clip $47 coupon—normally $1,550).
- 55-inch Sony A8H (2020 mode) 4K HDR OLED TV for $1,498 at Amazon (normally $1,800).
- 75-inch TCL S535 (2020 model) 4K HDR QLED Roku TV for $998 at Amazon and Best Buy (normally $1,180).
Headphones and audio deals
Smart home device deals
Accessories and miscellaneous deals
- RavPower RP-PC128 90W 2-port USB-C PD wall charger for $38.99 at Amazon (clip $8 coupon—normally $50).
- Prime only: Nekteck PD 45W Type-C Car Charger 2-port USB-C PD car charger for $17.99 at Amazon (normally $20).
- Apple MagSafe Charger 15W wireless charger for iPhone 12 for $34 at Amazon and Walmart (normally $39).
- Apple Magic Keyboard for 11-inch iPad Pro (2nd gen) and iPad Air (4th gen) for $199 at Amazon (normally $289).
- Apple Smart Folio (White) case for 10.9-inch iPad Air (4th gen) for $39 at Amazon (normally $79).
- Aukey PB-WL03 USB-C PD portable battery with Qi wireless charging—18W USB-C PD, USB-A 20,000mAh, 10W Qi for $36.33 at Amazon (clip 10% coupon and use code: HEA8GOI6—normally $46).
- Jackery Explorer 500 portable power station—500W, 518wH, 3x USB-A, AC, 12V car outlet for $419.99 at Amazon and Jackery (clip $80 coupon—normally $500).
- SanDisk Ultra (400GB) UHS-I microSDXC card for $44.99 at Amazon (normally $50).
- Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus (8qt) 10-in-1 electric pressure cooker for $89.98 at Amazon (normally $140).
- Anker Powerline+ II (10ft) USB-A to Lightning cable for $15.88 at Amazon (normally $22).
- TaoTronics TT-BR009 Bluetooth audio adapter—Bluetooth 4.2, aptX for $15.99 at Amazon (clip $10 coupon—normally $26).
- Microsoft Surface Pen (Poppy Red) stylus for $65 at Amazon (normally $70).
- Logitech Slim Folio keyboard case for iPad (8th/7th gen) for $84.99 at Amazon (normally $97).
- LapGear Sidekick lap desk with phone holder for $14.99 at Amazon (fits up to 15.6-inch laptops—normally $20).
- Fully Desk Chair office chair for $249 at Fully (normally $299).
- ASTI LectroFan Classic white noise machine for $32.17 at Amazon (normally $40).
- Philips SmartSleep (HF3520) wake-up light for $79.95 at Amazon (normally $105).
- Vava VA-UC017 7-in-1 USB-C hub—3x USB 3.0, 100W USB-C PD, SD, microSD, HDMI (4K@30Hz) for $21.24 at Amazon (normally $25).